TriHealth is the integrated health care system that offers a wide range of clinical, educational, preventive and social programs. TriHealth also non hospital service that offers physician practice management, fitness centers and fitness center management, occupational health centers, home health and hospice care. It was formed in 1995 by two acute care hospitals (Bethesda and Good Samaritan Hospital). Now there are approximately 11,000 thousand employees with more than 130 sites of care in North America. The company has joined to the TALX paperless pay system and offers employee access to “View” OR “Print” their pay stub online from any computer with internet access. Your pay stub can be accessed online through TALX paperless pay communication portal with your social security number and date of birth. Online pay stub access allows employees to view or print pay stubs 24/7 from any computer with internet access. This service is free of cost and electronic pay stub are typically available sooner than paper pay stub that need to be mailed out. TriHealth also offers employees access to their intranet system using by a TriHealth computer at work or are connected through a VPN connection. Their intranet systems is included a wide range of materials including company guidelines, policies and news and announcements. Please follow the instructions below to access Paperless pay by phone and online:
The online process may look like complicated but it is quit simple to sign up and should only take a few minutes. Just follow the following directions-
1. To access your pay stub online, visit TALX paperless pay communication portal for TriHealth. (See Resource for link).
2. If you are firs time user, you need a PIN number that provided by your employer. TriHealth used date of birth as PIN number in (MMDDYY). If you can’t access with social security number and PIN, you should contact your payroll manager.
3. On the TriHealth paperless pay communication log-in page, click on the “Click Here to Login” button.
4. If you are first time user, you will direct to change default PIN after entering social security number and default PIN. PIN must be 8-16 digits in length and contains only numbers.
5. If you are returning user, username then click “Continue”
6. Key your PIN or password and click on Login button.
7. If you would like to enroll in Risk based authentication, click “Enroll Now” button.
8. If the PC is your personal, you may select “Yes, I plan on using this computer to access my account in the future” click “Continue”.
9. Choose a security image, if needed, use arrows button to change picture” then click “Continue”.
10. Choose a security question from drop down menu and answer all of them. Click on continue.
11. If needed, add or edit your phone number and email address. Once complete, click on “Complete” button and you will directed to Main Menu of your account.
12. To view pay stub, select Pay stub option from main menu.
Make a call the TALX paperless pay automated phone service at 1-800-951-3729*/ 866-6045-3729 and login with social security number and PIN. It will prompt to change PIN for first time user. And press 1 to your pay stub or request for a fax copy of your pay stub. Press 3 to check the status of a Fax request. Press 5 to change your PIN. Press # to repeat the menu. Press * button to end call and press 0 button to speak to a client service representative.