Electronic pay stubs are now available for all Today’s office employees. In an attempt to reduce the printing cost associated with paper checks and to increase efficiencies, Today’s office has converted to TALX payroll system. With TALX paperless pay service, employees are now in control of you compensation and benefits. For example, you don’t even have to be in the office on payday. With direct deposit and secure Web site, you can go online anywhere to print your pay stubs and review their complete payroll history. Basically paperless pay provides a much more comprehensive and user-friendly format for viewing pay stubs securely.
To access your pay stub via the online
There are few tasks that you need to do upon entering the system. At first, employees must be paid through the TALX paperless pay system at least once in order to register. This is so the website can verify a user’s employment before giving them access to the site.
Employees will go to the paperless pay communication portal for your company, see Resource.
Some of you may be asked to enter the EMPLOYER CODE. If so, please enter 11537.
Most of you will be taken directly to the screen that asks for your EMPLOYEE I.D.
Once there, the employee will click “Click Here to Login”
Once this is selected the employee will be directed to the “Login Screen” your Social Security Number without the dashes has to be entered. This is NOT asking for your Today’s office ID. Click Continue.
Once entered your Social Security Number, Then you will be asked for your PIN NUMBER. Please ask your Human Resource for your temporary PIN NUMBER if you are first time user. So enter your PIN number and click Login button. If you are returning user, you have five attempts to key the correct PIN. If you forget, click on the “Forget your PIN”.
Next screen will show risk based authentication for new user. So click on Enroll Now button to upgrade security and keep your information safe.
It is six steps enrollment process.
1. Remember this computer…. Would you like us to remember this computer? 1st steps will ask you to remember your computer for next time login, so if you would like remember you computer select “Yes” and click “Continue” button. Otherwise select No and continue.
2. Personal security image; in the next screen, you should setup a security image, you may use arrow button to change image. Click on Continue.
3. Security Questions; in the 3rd steps, you must select six security question from drop down list and provide answer you will remember then click Continue.
4. Contact Information Phone/Email; in the 4th steps, add your Phone and email address. Please add original phone and email address as you will notify by phone and email when your pay stub ready to view. To get notification you must sign up for email and text alert.
5. Review security selection; last steps will review all of steps security questions and your response. So ensure that you have answered all questions by enter continue button.
Once completed the risk based authentication enrollment process, the next window will prompted to change your initial PIN. So key your initial PIN at first and enter new PIN two times. It must be at least 8 digits, but no more than 16 digits, please create a string that is easy for you to remember. Once you key successfully, you are ready to review you pay stubs.
To print your current pay stub, select Print Pay Stub from the Main Menu. This button opens a new Adobe Acrobat window with a PDF document showing your most recent pay stub. To view past pay stub, select the Pay History. Select the desired pay date using a drop-down box. To view your current pay information, select PayStub Details.
To access your pay stub via the phone
1. call at 1-800-951-3729*/ 866-6045-3729/ 888-641-3729/ 1-866-314-3729/1-888-601-3729
2. Login to your account; enter your social security number and personal identification number
3. To review use following options-
Press “1” to your pay stub or request for a fax copy of your pay stub
Press “3” to check the status of a Fax request
Press “5” to change your PIN. Press # to repeat the menu
Press “*” to end call
Press “0” button to speak to a client service representative.