TEKsystems is a subsidiary company of Allegis group that provide IT staffing solutions, IT talent management expertise, and IT services. Allegis group is the largest staffing company in the USA. Aerotek, TEKsystems, MarketSource, Allegis Group Services, Stephen James Associates and Major, Lindsey & Africa are also owned and operated by Allegis group. Allegis group has joined to the Equifax Workforce Solutions service to provide employees pay stub and w2. So all (Allegis group’s subsidiary company including Aerotek, TEKsystems, MarketSource, Allegis Group Services, Stephen James Associates and Major, Lindsey & Africa) employee can be accessed pay stub online through TALX paperless pay communication portal with Employee ID and PIN. It’s easy to get pay stub information – online, via fax or by phone. It’s free – there is no charge, it’s secure – only you can access it and it’s also convenient- view or print pay stubs 24/7 from any computer with internet access or by phone. If you’ve signed up for an online W-2, you will receive an email from TALX when the online W-2 is available to view. Please follow the instructions below to access Paperless pay by phone and online.
1. To access your pay stub online, visit TALX paperless pay communication portal. ( see Resource for link).
2. Key your employer code, your employer (Aerotek, TEKsystems, MarketSource, Allegis Group Services, Stephen James Associates and Major, Lindsey & Africa) code is 10033 and click on Continue button. It will direct to Allegis Group associates paperless pay communication portal.
3. If you are firs time user, you need Employee ID and a PIN number that provided by your employer. You may have received your employer ID and PIN from your employer, If not, you may need to contact your employer for this login information.
4. On the Allegis Group associates paperless pay communication log-in page, click on the “Click Here to Login” button.
5. If you are first time user, you will direct to change default PIN after employee ID and default PIN. PIN must be 8-16 digits in length and contains only numbers..
6. If you are returning user, username then click “Continue”
7. Key your PIN or password and click on Login button.
8. If you would like to enroll in Risk based authentication, click “Enroll Now” button.
9. If the PC is your personal, you may select “Yes, I plan on using this computer to access my account in the future” click “Continue”.
10. Choose a security image, if needed, use arrows button to change picture” then click “Continue”.
11. Choose a security question from drop down menu and answer all of them. Click on continue.
12. If needed, add or edit your phone number and email address. Once complete, click on “Complete” button and you will directed to Main Menu of your account.
13. To view pay stub, select Pay stub option from main menu. To view the available w2, click on W2 option from main menu.
14. If you would like to contact with paperless pay representative online, click here to contact TALX directly.
Make a call the automated phone service at 1-800-951-3729*/ 866-6045-3729 and login with social security number and PIN. It will prompt to change PIN for first time user. And press 1 to your pay stub or request for a fax copy of your pay stub. Press 3 to check the status of a Fax request. Press 5 to change your PIN. Press # to repeat the menu. Press * to end call and press 0 button to speak to a client service representative.