Sourceselfservice2.Ceridian.com/PSI – Access Precision Strip Paystubs Online
Precision Strip is a metal processing company in the United States which uses Ceridian employee self service portal for their employees. There are at least 1000 associates. If you are working at this company and enrolled to direct deposit, you will no longer receive paper paystubs. As overall payroll processing is administrated with Ceridian employee self service which included direct deposit, earning statement, w4 and others. So usually you have right of entry to view and print your electronic paystub online via Ceridian employee self service for Precision Strip. The following are information for access Precision Strip paystubs from Ceridian self service portal. Let’s go-
1. Go to the Ceridian employee self service for Precision Strip (see Resource)
2. Type your user name and password in login required field. Your user id is your first initial of your first name plus full last name plus last four digits of your social security number and your password is last four digits of your social security number. For example, your name is Steven Longenbaugh and social security number is 123-45-6789, then user name would be slongenbaugh6789 and password would be 6789.
3. To change your default password click on the “password” link under employee information field. Then you will be prompted to change your password to a minimum 6 digits alpha numeric password of your choice.
4. Paystubs appear as earning statement in Ceridian ESS home screen for logged in user.
5. If you can’t login, you should contact with your payroll manager or state administer.
Ceridian ESS for Precision Strip