Simon is a number one ranked largest commercial real state company in the United States. There are approximately 5,500 employees in the United States. So if you are one of them (working at Simon), the company now offers employee access to “View” OR “Print” their pay stub online from any computer with internet access. Your pay stub can be accessed online through TALX paperless pay communication portal with your social security number and date of birth. Online pay stub access allows employees to view or print pay stubs 24/7 from any computer with internet access. This service is free of cost and electronic pay stub are typically available sooner than paper pay stub that need to be mailed out. Please follow the instructions below:
The online process may look like complicated but it is quit simple to sign up and should only take a few minutes. Just follow the following directions-
1. To access your pay stub online, visit TALX paperless pay communication portal. ( see Resource for link).
2. Key your employer code, your employer (Simon) code is 12903 and click on Continue button. It will direct to Simon paperless pay communication portal.
3. If you are firs time user, you need a PIN number that provided by your employer. Simon used date of birth as PIN number in (MMDDYY).
4. On the Simon paperless pay communication log-in page, click on the “Click Here to Login” button.
5. If you are first time user, you will direct to change default PIN after entering social security number and default PIN. PIN must be 8-16 digits in length and contains only numbers. If you can’t access with social security number and PIN, you should contact your payroll manager.
6. If you are returning user, username then click “Continue”
7. Key your PIN or password and click on Login button.
8. If you would like to enroll in Risk based authentication, click “Enroll Now” button.
9. If the PC is your personal, you may select “Yes, I plan on using this computer to access my account in the future” click “Continue”.
10. Choose a security image, if needed, use arrows button to change picture” then click “Continue”.
11. Choose a security question from drop down menu and answer all of them. Click on continue.
12. If needed, add or edit your phone number and email address. Once complete, click on “Complete” button and you will directed to Main Menu of your account.
13. To view pay stub, select Pay stub option from main menu.
Make a call the automated phone service at 1-800-951-3729*/ 866-6045-3729 and login with social security number and PIN. It will prompt to change PIN for first time user. And press 1 to your pay stub or request for a fax copy of your pay stub. Press 3 to check the status of a Fax request. Press 5 to change your PIN. Press # to repeat the menu. Press * to end call and press 0 button to speak to a client service representative.