Securitas Canada is a security service providers specialized in guarding, mobile guarding, remote guarding and corporate risk management in the Canada. All employees of Securitas Canada will be able to access their confidential pay stub online through the highly secure paperless pay web portal anytime and anywhere via computer. The Paperless pay is an online version of your paper direct deposit notification and will replace your printed direct deposit advice. Instead of receiving a paper direct deposit advice, your notification of deposit will be available online for you to view and print at your convenience, either at home or at work. Basically, paperless pay offering is completely online, saving time for both the employer and employees. Employees will use their login ID number and PIN number to gain access to the highly secure system. To access the paperless pay system, you must first register for the Portal. Please see the guide in below “how to access online and phone” for easy instructions.
To access your pay stub online
At first, employees must be identifying paperless pay web portal for Securitas Canada. The site is difference from Securitas USA paperless pay portal. It’s critical that the web address be typed in correctly or you will not be able to gain access to your stubs. So see Resource and click suggested link to access without type address in address bar. There will not ask for Employer Code.
Once you are at the website for your company (access by Resource suggested link”, click on “Click Here to Login” in the center of the screen. This will take you to the screen where you will enter your login ID. Click Continue.
Once entered your Social Security Number, Then you will be asked for your PIN NUMBER. Please ask your Human Resource for your paperless pay login ID and temporary PIN NUMBER if you are first time user. So enter your PIN number and click Login button. If you are returning user, you have five attempts to key the correct PIN. If you forget, click on the “Forget your PIN”.
After the first time Log-In, you will need to enrollment for risk based authentication and change the initial PIN number and complete several steps as part of the Initial Setup. So click on Enroll Now button in the Risk based authentication window to upgrade security and keep your information safe.
It is six steps enrollment process.
1. Remember this computer…. Would you like us to remember this computer? 1st steps will ask you to remember your computer for next time login, so if you would like remember you computer select “Yes” and click “Continue” button. Otherwise select No and continue.
2. Personal security image; in the next screen, you should setup a security image, you may use arrow button to change image. Click on Continue.
3. Security Questions; in the 3rd steps, you must select six security question from drop down list and provide answer you will remember then click Continue.
4. Contact Information Phone/Email; in the 4th steps, add your Phone and email address. Please add original phone and email address as you will notify by phone and email when your pay stub ready to view. To get notification you must sign up for email and text alert.
5. Review security selection; last steps will review all of steps security questions and your response. So ensure that you have answered all questions by enter continue button.
Once completed the risk based authentication enrollment process, the next window will prompted to change your initial PIN. So key your initial PIN at first and enter new PIN two times. It must be at least 8 digits, but no more than 16 digits, please create a string that is easy for you to remember. Once you key successfully, you are ready to review you pay stubs.
To print your current pay stub, select Print Pay Stub from the Main Menu. This button opens a new Adobe Acrobat window with a PDF document showing your most recent pay stub. To view past pay stub, select the Pay History. Select the desired pay date using a drop-down box. To view your current pay information, select PayStub Details. If there is an incorrect amount paid to you then you must contact your manager or supervisor. If there is an amount missing from your pay stub you may contact the Paperless Pay client support center online (click here).
From this page you can also change your PIN as returning user, click the Personal Information or My Account link on the Main Menu. Under the My Account screen, go to the “Security” section and then click “Change PIN”. PIN must be an 8 – 16 digit number only.