As an employee of Pilgrim’s Pride, start with your first pay check, you will have access to an electronic pay stub through TALX paperless pay communication. Paperless Pay is an extremely secure site in order to keep your personal information. You first have to register, and then you can access your own payroll information whenever it’s convenient for you. You must be done login process at paperless communication from a laptop or PC for first time. You can’t be done first time login process from mobile device. But returning user may access this portal form mobile device.
If you are looking paperless pay communication for your company, there are multiple options for access. You may directly visit paperless pay communication portal using by url or you may use employer code to access right portal for your company.
Pilgrim’s Pride employer ID for paperless pay is 11543. Visit to the Resource suggested first link and use your employer code.
See Resource second suggested link for Pilgrim’s Pride paperless pay
1. You will be required to enter your employee ID each time you access the paperless pay system. So key your employee ID without leading zero.
2. Once you enter your employee ID, you will be required to enter your personal identification number in the next steps. Please ask your Human Resource about default PIN number if you are first time user. So enter your PIN number and click Login button. If you are returning user, you have five attempts to key the correct PIN. If you forget, click on the “Forget your PIN”.
3. Next screen will show risk based authentication for new user. So click on Enroll Now button to upgrade security and keep your information safe.
4. It is six steps enrollment process. 1st steps will ask you to remember your computer for next time login, so if you would like remember you computer select “Yes” and click “Continue” button. Otherwise select No and continue.
5. In the next screen, you should setup a security image, you may use arrow button to change image. Click on Continue.
6. In the 3rd steps, you should enter personal question for security. So select question and answer then click Continue.
7. In the 4th steps, add your Phone and email address. Please add original phone and email address as you will notify by phone and email when your pay stub ready to view. To get notification you must sign up for email and text alert.
8. Last steps will review all of steps security questions and your response. So ensure that you have answered all questions by enter continue button.
9. Next window will prompted to change your default PIN. So key your default PIN at first and enter new PIN two times. Once you key successfully, you are ready to review you pay stubs.
TALX paperless pay systems allow requesting for send a fax copy of your pay stub by phone. To request, you may call at 1-800-951-3729*/ 866-6045-3729/ 888-641-3729. For automatic phone system-
Press “1” to your pay stub or request for a fax copy of your pay stub
Press “3” to check the status of a Fax request
Press “5” to change your PIN. Press # to repeat the menu
Press “*” to end call
Press “0” button to speak to a client service representative.