Adecco has moved to completely paperless pay stubs. According to their employee benefit plan, all AL, AR, KY, LA, MS, MO, NE, OH, SC, SD, TN, TX and NV residential employees are automatically be sign up electronic pay stub (if enrolled in direct deposit). But others residential employees need to enroll to access pay stub electronically. That means if you reside in Florida, you will be not automatically enrolled. So as an employee of Adecco, you will be able to access your pay stubs by logging in to TALX paperless pay communication. Paperless pay is a secure, easy to use and allows Adecco all employees to view and print their current and past pay stubs, any time, anywhere from any internet enabled computer, laptop, smart phone, mobile device or tab. This guide provides you with the basic information needed to initial log in and access your pay stubs in no time at all. The instructions below highlight the steps for logging into the paperless pay system with Social Security Number and PIN.
To access your pay stub via the online
There are few tasks that you need to do upon entering the system. At first, employees must be identifying paperless pay web portal for Adecco. It’s critical that the web address be typed in correctly or you will not be able to gain access to your stubs. So see Resource and click suggested link to access without type address in address bar.
Once you are at the website for your company (access by Resource suggested link”, click on “Click Here to Login” in the center of the screen.
The LOG IN screen is the next screen to display when accessing the paperless pay online system. Enter your Social Security Number SSN# without dashes. This is not asking for your Adecco employee ID. Click Continue.
Once entered your SSN, Then you will be asked for your PIN NUMBER. Please as k your employer for initial PIN. So enter your PIN number and click Login button. If you are returning user, you have five attempts to key the correct PIN. If you forget, click on the “Forget your PIN”.
During initial sign-in, you must complete risk based authentication and change your default password. So click on Enroll Now button in the Risk based authentication window to upgrade security and keep your information safe.
After selecting the Enroll Now link, a new page will open. This is six steps-
1. Remember this computer…. Would you like us to remember this computer? 1st steps will ask you to remember your computer for next time login, so if you would like remember you computer select “Yes” and click “Continue” button. Otherwise select No and continue.
2. Personal security image; in the next screen, you should setup a security image, you may use arrow button to change image. Click on Continue.
3. Security Questions; in the 3rd steps, you must select six security question from drop down list and provide answer you will remember then click Continue.
4. Contact Information Phone/Email; in the 4th steps, add your Phone and email address. Please add original phone and email address as you will notify by phone and email when your pay stub ready to view. To get notification you must sign up for email and text alert.
5. Review security selection; last steps will review all of steps security questions and your response. So ensure that you have answered all questions by enter continue button.
Once completed the risk based authentication enrollment process, the next window will prompted to change your initial PIN. So key your initial PIN at first and enter new PIN two times. It must be at least 8 digits, but no more than 16 digits, please create a string that is easy for you to remember.
Once initial sign in process, you will see the main screen which is organized by tabs.
To print your current pay stub, select Print Pay Stub from the Main Menu. Pay stubs are viewed as an Adobe PDF Document. Using the Adobe Reader toolbar, the document may be printed or saved. Close the Adobe Reader to return to the paperless pay portal. To view past pay stub, select the Pay History. Select the desired pay date using a drop-down box. To view your current pay information, select PayStub Details. If there is an incorrect amount paid to you then you must contact your manager or supervisor. If there is an amount missing from your pay stub or if you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact TALX paperless pay online client support center (click here).
From this page you can also change your PIN as returning user, click the Personal Information or My Account link on the Main Menu. Under the My Account screen, go to the “Security” section and then click “Change PIN”. PIN must be an 8 – 16 digit number only.
To access your pay stub via the phone
2. Login to your account; enter your employee ID and personal identification number
3. To review press 1.
If you need to switch direct deposit to a new bank account, you should contact your local Adecco branch, they will provide you a new payroll choice form. If you are so far from local branch, call them to email you a new payroll choice form. Have any paycheck related questions, call at 1-866-528-0707 (Monday to Friday 8:30 am – 8:30 pm).