Waste Management Inc is the leading waste management firm in North America which owned and operated solid waste and hazardous materials collection from more than 20 million customers, recycling, renewable electric power, yard debris, hauling, treatment and disposal, dumpster rental, portable toilet rental and security services. It was founded by Don Moorehead in 1987. By the way the company has nearly 45000 employees and joined with the paperless employee system to provide W2, federal tax and pay stub information to employees. So as a Waste Management employee, your W2 and pay stub are available in an electronic format via paperless employee portal website. At the paperless employee portal website you will be able to view current and past W2 and pay stub, if you would like to receive your tax statement and pay stub electronically. Generally, the paperless employee portal provides a clear and comprehensible online outlook for each employee to review of his or her individual pay stub and tax statement. To access online, follow the following way-
1. Visit the paperless employee website for Waste Management (see resource section).
2. Login with user ID and password if you are returning users.
3. If you are new user, you must complete registration process.
4. To registration clink on the “Create Account” button and complete registration process by enter all required information.
5. Tick on the “Online” option to receive your pay stub online. If online, your pay stub will no longer as paper statement.
6. If you would like to receive notification from paperless employee, you choose delivery options and notification preferences. Once you choose electronic option, you will never receive paper statement.
7. Once login, your pay stub and tax statement will available on dashboard.
8. Need help, contact your payroll department.