MyLife encourages all employees to enroll in direct deposit and access official copy of pay stub online and use when any agency requires employment verification. Employees can easily print out or safely email pay stub information themselves all without making requests through the Payroll Department. You enjoy secure, password-protected access to all of your past and present pay stubs from paperless pay communication. The paperless pay communication allows employees to view an electronic version of their pay stub, W‐2 form and other payroll related information. On paydays, your net pay is deposited into your designated banking account by electronic fund transfer but you are able to receive your pay stub 24 hours earlier than pay day. You first have to register, and then you can access your own payroll information whenever it’s convenient for you. Simply follow the instructions to access online and by phone-
1. To access your pay stub online, visit TALX paperless pay communication portal for MyLife. ( see Resource for link).
2. This portal is Secure, 24/7 online access to past and present pay stubs.
3. If you are firs time user, you need Social security number and a PIN number that provided by your employer. You may have obtained previously the information from Human Resources. If not, you may need to contact your Human Resources manager for this login information. Most of employee received date of birth as PIN in (MMDDYY).
4. On the MyLife paperless pay communication log-in page, click on the “Click Here to Login” button.
5. Enter your social security number SSN# and click on “Continue”. In the next window, enter your default PIN number. You will then be prompted to change password. PIN must be 8-16 digits in length and contains only numbers. Once you have completed the registration process, you may access your pay stub.
6. In the next returning time, you will log in with your User ID and the PIN/password you created.
7. Key your PIN or password and click on Login button.
8. If you would like to enroll in Risk based authentication, click “Enroll Now” button.
9. If the PC is your personal, you may select “Yes, I plan on using this computer to access my account in the future” click “Continue”.
10. Choose a security image, if needed, use arrows button to change picture” then click “Continue”.
11. Choose a security question from drop down menu and answer all of them. Click on continue.
12. If needed, add or edit your phone number and email address. Once complete, click on “Complete” button and you will directed to Main Menu of your account.
13. To view pay stub, select Pay stub option from main menu. To view the available w2, click on W2 option from main menu. Pay stubs are viewed as an Adobe PDF Document. Using the Adobe Reader toolbar, the document may be printed or saved.
14. This is an official copy of your pay stub that you use for employment verification purposes, loan applications, etc.
15. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Human Resources for assistance. If you would like to contact with paperless pay representative online, click here to contact TALX directly.
Make a call the automated phone service at 1-800-951-3729*/ 866-6045-3729 and login with social security number and PIN. It will prompt to change PIN for first time user. And press 1 to your pay stub or request for a fax copy of your pay stub. Press 3 to check the status of a Fax request. Press 5 to change your PIN. Press # to repeat the menu. Press * to end call and press 0 button to speak to a client service representative.