Pfizer is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies by revenue. They have approximately 78,000 employees with 9 subsidiary companies. However, Pfizer encourages all employees to enroll in direct deposit and access pay stub online. So as an employee of Pfizer or its subsidiary company (Pfizer, Agouron Pharmaceuticals, G. D. Searle & Company, Innopharma, Greenstone, Parke-Davis, Warner Lambert, Wyeth, Zoetis), your pay stub and annual W-2 is accessible through an online application called paperless pay communication. It is maintains by Equifax payroll system. You first have to register, and then you can access your own payroll information whenever it’s convenient for you. Simply follow the instructions to access online and by phone-
1. To access your pay stub online, visit TALX paperless pay communication portal for Pfizer. ( see Resource for link).
2. If you are from paperless pay home page, you need to key your employer code to access right portal for Pfizer. Your employer (Pfizer, Agouron Pharmaceuticals, G. D. Searle & Company, Innopharma, Greenstone, Parke-Davis, Warner Lambert, Wyeth, and Zoetis) code is 10351 and click on Continue button. It will direct to Pfizer paperless pay communication portal.
3. If you are firs time user, you need Employee ID and a PIN number that provided by your employer. You may have obtained previously the information from Human Resources. If not, you may need to contact your Human Resources manager for this login information. Most of employee received date of birth as PIN in (MMDDYY).
4. On the Pfizer paperless pay communication log-in page, click on the “Click Here to Login” button.
5. Enter your employee ID and click on “Continue”. In the next window, enter your default PIN number. You will then be prompted to change password. PIN must be 8-16 digits in length and contains only numbers.
6. If you are returning user, username then click “Continue”
7. Key your PIN or password and click on Login button.
8. If you would like to enroll in Risk based authentication, click “Enroll Now” button.
9. If the PC is your personal, you may select “Yes, I plan on using this computer to access my account in the future” click “Continue”.
10. Choose a security image, if needed, use arrows button to change picture” then click “Continue”.
11. Choose a security question from drop down menu and answer all of them. Click on continue.
12. If needed, add or edit your phone number and email address. Once complete, click on “Complete” button and you will directed to Main Menu of your account.
13. To view pay stub, select Pay stub option from main menu. To view the available w2, click on W2 option from main menu. Pay stubs are viewed as an Adobe PDF Document. Using the Adobe Reader toolbar, the document may be printed or saved.
14. This is an official copy of your pay stub that you use for employment verification purposes, loan applications, etc.
15. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Human Resources for assistance. If you would like to contact with paperless pay representative online, click here to contact TALX directly.
Make a call the automated phone service at 1-800-951-3729*/ 866-6045-3729 and login with social security number and PIN. It will prompt to change PIN for first time user. And press 1 to your pay stub or request for a fax copy of your pay stub. Press 3 to check the status of a Fax request. Press 5 to change your PIN. Press # to repeat the menu. Press * to end call and press 0 button to speak to a client service representative.