G4S is a multinational security services provider company. Its services are available in the most of developing and developmental countries. In the USA, G4S is providing security technology, secure solution and youth services. According to G4S USA employee analytic report, at least 25% of total G4s employees in the United States are returning military persons. Even it has been “MVE for Military” awarded by civilian jobs. Typically, military person get extra advantage in joining position from G4S. By the way, if you are one of them (military or non military), you may get your paystubs information online. To get online, go to the following way-
1. Visit to the G4S employee self service website (see Resource).
2. If you have user name and password (already registered), just logging your account.
3. First time, you should complete registration for self service. To register, click on the “Register for Self Service” link. There are few of information are required including employee number, date of birth, zip code, payroll number (appear on recent pay slip), phone number and a valid email address.
4. Once complete, you be able to do the next on ESS- view your pay slip, raise a pay query, book holidays, change your details and view future events.
5. Needed more help, you should contact your area manager or administrator. He or she will resolve your problem.