Emerald Foods is works as a franchisee for Wendy’s restaurant. Basically Wendy’s is an admired fast food café that focus in burgers, fries and ice cream. Wendy’s has develops several first food items such as burgers, fries and ice cream and earned an excellent reputation for their products quality, excellence service, franchisees and others. Emerald Foods Inc has joined with Skylight Financial to provide earning statement and year end tax statement in electronic delivery to employees. Skylight Financial is a NetSpend company who provide 100% paperless payroll system. So as an employee of Emerald Foods Wendy’s, you may access Skylight financial payroll system portal (also known as online wage statements).
Your W2 for 2014 will be available on January 2015. If you would like to receive your W2 electronically, you can use the quick Sign Up Today to Get Your W-2 Online link. Electronic W2s are typically available sooner than paper W2s that need to be mailed out.
You can access your wage statements for any time period as well as download an electronic copy of all W2s available by following ways-
1. Go to the online wage statements website for Emerald Foods (see Resource to get link)
2. On the Emerald Foods online wage statements log-in page, key your username and password. Username is your full social security number without dash and default password is last four digits of your social security number (SSN).
3. If you are first time user, you will direct to change default password after entering username and default password.
4. Change your password by entering two times and click on Continue button then dashboard will appear. Returning user directly access dashboard when login.
5. To view and pay stub or wage statements click on “Wage statements and w2s” link.
6. Select a Check Date from the Check Date drop down menu.
7. Click on download link.
8. To download W2, click on “Wage statements and w2s” link.
9. Select a year for desired w2 from the drop down menu
10. And finally click on the Download W2 link to review and save or print the W2. If needed more help, please contact with your payroll manager.