Sourceselfservice2.Ceridian.Com/ mapcoexpress – Access MAPCO Express Paystubs Online
Ceridian ESS allows to view and print paystub online of MAPCO express employees. Basically MAPCO express is the subsidiary company of Delek US who activates at least in nine States with more than 4000 employees and 373 convenience stores in MAPCO express, MAPCO mart, East Coast, Discount Food Mart, Fast food and fuel, Delta express etc brand name. MAPCO express offers a highly competitive benefits package including health/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, 401k, stock option etc to support employee’s health and welfare. Even the company uses Ceridian ESS to process payroll systems. So you have right to entry the Ceridian self service portal to manage your self service account including set up direct deposit, view or print earning statements, W4 and update emergency contact etc. The following are information for access MAPCO Express paystubs from Ceridian self service portal. Let’s go-
1. Go to the Ceridian employee self service for MAPCO Express (see Resource)
2. Type your user name and password in login required field. Your user id is your first initial of your first name plus full last name plus last four digits of your social security number and your password is last four digits of your social security number. For example, your name is Lydia Ware and social security number is 123-45-6789, then user name would be LWare6789 and password would be 6789.
3. To change your default password click on the “password” link under employee information field. Then you will be prompted to change your password to a minimum 6 digits alpha numeric password of your choice.
4. Paystubs appear as earning statement in Ceridian ESS home screen for logged in user.
5. If you can’t login, you should contact with your payroll manager or human resource representative or ask your store supervisor.
Ceridian ESS for MAPCO Express