The company offers employees to achieve original pay stubs with advanced electronic service from TALX. With TALX paperless pay service, you will eliminate the routinely face of payroll and Human Resource office in each pay day. Additionally, you can simply access your current pay stubs online and print, if you require a hard copy. You can also view your pay history, and print own pay information for loan applications as needed. Pay stubs are available to employees 24-7 from any location at paperless pay communication. And each pay period you will be notified by email and text messages that your pay stub is available for viewing and printing.
To access your pay stub via the online
There are few tasks that you need to do upon entering the system. At first, employees must be identifying paperless pay web portal for Costco. It’s critical that the web address be typed in correctly or you will not be able to gain access to your stubs. So see Resource and click suggested link to access without type address in address bar.
Some of you may be asked to enter the EMPLOYER CODE. If so, please enter 10203.
Most of you will be taken directly to the screen that asks for your EMPLOYEE I.D.
Once you are at the website for your company (access by Resource suggested link”, click on “Click Here to Login” in the center of the screen.
Once this is selected the employee will be directed to the “Login Screen” where your employer ID without leading zeros has to be entered. Click Continue.
Once entered your employee ID Number, Then you will be asked for your PIN NUMBER. Please ask your Human Resource for your temporary PIN NUMBER if you are first time user. So enter your PIN number and click Login button. If you are returning user, you have five attempts to key the correct PIN. If you forget, click on the “Forget your PIN”.
During initial sign-in, you must complete risk based authentication and change your default password. So click on Enroll Now button in the Risk based authentication window to upgrade security and keep your information safe.
It is six steps enrollment process.
1. Remember this computer…. Would you like us to remember this computer? 1st steps will ask you to remember your computer for next time login, so if you would like remember you computer select “Yes” and click “Continue” button. Otherwise select No and continue.
2. Personal security image; in the next screen, you should setup a security image, you may use arrow button to change image. Click on Continue.
3. Security Questions; in the 3rd steps, you must select six security question from drop down list and provide answer you will remember then click Continue.
4. Contact Information Phone/Email; in the 4th steps, add your Phone and email address. Please add original phone and email address as you will notify by phone and email when your pay stub ready to view. To get notification you must sign up for email and text alert.
5. Review security selection; last steps will review all of steps security questions and your response. So ensure that you have answered all questions by enter continue button.
Once completed the risk based authentication enrollment process, the next window will prompted to change your initial PIN. So key your initial PIN at first and enter new PIN two times. It must be at least 8 digits, but no more than 16 digits, please create a string that is easy for you to remember. Once you key successfully, you are ready to review you pay stubs.
To print your current pay stub, select Print Pay Stub from the Main Menu. This button opens a new Adobe Acrobat window with a PDF document showing your most recent pay stub. To view past pay stub, select the Pay History. Select the desired pay date using a drop-down box. To view your current pay information, select PayStub Details. If there is an incorrect amount paid to you then you must contact your manager or supervisor. If there is an amount missing from your pay stub you may contact the Paperless Pay client support center online (click here).
From this page you can also change your PIN as returning user, click the Personal Information or My Account link on the Main Menu. Under the My Account screen, go to the “Security” section and then click “Change PIN”. PIN must be an 8 – 16 digit number only.
To access your pay stub via the phone
1. call at 1-800-951-3729*/ 866-6045-3729/ 888-641-3729/ 1-866-314-3729/1-888-601-3729
2. Login to your account; enter your employee ID number and personal identification number
3. To review use following options-
Press “1” to your pay stub or request for a fax copy of your pay stub
Press “3” to check the status of a Fax request
Press “5” to change your PIN. Press # to repeat the menu
Press “*” to end call
Press “0” button to speak to a client service representative.