Sourceselfservice2.Ceridian.Com/ColonialParking– Access Colonial Parking Paystubs Online
Colonial offers competitive pay and benefits including vacation and personal days pay, health insurance, interest free emergency loans and much more for their employees. However, Colonial’s overall payroll processing is controlled with Ceridian employee self service which included direct deposit, earning statement, w4 and others. So usually you have right of entry to view and print your electronic paystub online via Ceridian employee self service for Colonial Parking. Actually Colonial is a parking facilities provider in the metropolitan area of Washington DC. In this area there are at least 240 locations where visitor or client may park their cars. Not only here, there are android application that use to find, reserve and buy parking. The following are information for access Colonial Parking paystubs from Ceridian self service portal. Let’s go-
1. Go to the Ceridian employee self service for Colonial Parking (see Resource)
2. Type your user name and password in login required field. Your user id is your first initial of your first name plus full last name plus last four digits of your social security number and your password is last four digits of your social security number. For example, your name is Bereket Woldu and social security number is 123-45-6789, then user name would be BWoldu6789 and password would be 6789.
3. To change your default password click on the “password” link under employee information field. Then you will be prompted to change your password to a minimum 6 digits alpha numeric password of your choice.
4. Paystubs appear as earning statement in Ceridian ESS home screen for logged in user.
5. If you can’t login, you should contact with your payroll manager or human resource representative.
Ceridian ESS for Colonial Parking