Bombardier is a Fortune global 500 company that provide aerospace and transportation service worldwide. The company offers electronic pay stubs for us and Canadian employees. All employees of Bombardier (US and Canada) may now view all of their pay stubs through this portal. The paperless pay portal is a secure web based solution that provides 24-hour access to view and print current and past pay stubs from anywhere and at anytime. All employees need to set up their accounts as soon as possible. Your online pay stubs will be available to view and print up to 24 hours prior to the actual pay date, although funds will not be in your account until the actual pay date. The following introduction will guide you through the initial sign in process.
To access your pay stub via the online
To initial signup you will need to have your social security number and PIN. There are few tasks that you need to do upon entering the system. At first, employees must be identifying paperless pay web portal for Bombardier. It’s critical that the web address be typed in correctly or you will not be able to gain access to your stubs. So see Resource and click suggested link to access without type address in address bar.
Once you are at the website for your company (access by Resource suggested link”, click on “Click Here to Login” in the center of the screen.
The LOG IN screen is the next screen to display when accessing the paperless pay online systems. Enter your social security number without dashes. This is not asking your Bombardier employee ID. Click Continue.
Once entered your social security number, then you will be asked for your PIN NUMBER. Ask your employer for PIN number. If you are returning user, you have five attempts to key the correct PIN. If you forget, click on the “Forget your PIN”.
During initial sign-in, you must complete risk based authentication and change your default password. So click on Enroll Now button in the Risk based authentication window to upgrade security and keep your information safe.
After selecting the Enroll Now link, a new page will open. This is six steps-
1. Remember this computer…. Would you like us to remember this computer? 1st steps will ask you to remember your computer for next time login, so if you would like remember you computer select “Yes” and click “Continue” button. Otherwise select No and continue.
2. Personal security image; in the next screen, you should setup a security image, you may use arrow button to change image. Click on Continue.
3. Security Questions; in the 3rd steps, you must select six security question from drop down list and provide answer you will remember then click Continue.
4. Contact Information Phone/Email; in the 4th steps, add your Phone and email address. If you have sign up for Alert option, you will be notified by email and text messages that you have a new pay stub available in the portal to be viewed.
1. Review security selection; last steps will review all of steps security questions and your response. So ensure that you have answered all questions by enter continue button.
Once completed the risk based authentication enrollment process, the next window will prompted to change your initial PIN. So key your initial PIN at first and enter new PIN two times. It must be at least 8 digits, but no more than 16 digits, please create a string that is easy for you to remember.
Once initial sign in process has complete, you will see the main screen which is organized by tabs.
To print your current pay stub, select Print Pay Stub from the Main Menu. When your pay stub is displayed on the screen, there is a print icon at the top left hand corner of the pay stubs. If you are having trouble viewing your pay stubs, you may need to update adobe acrobat.
To view past pay stub, select the Pay History. Select the desired pay date using a drop-down box. To view your current pay information, select PayStub Details. If there is an incorrect amount paid to you then you must contact your manager or supervisor. If there is an amount missing from your pay stub or if you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact TALX paperless pay online client support center (click here).
You can change your password periodically by going to the Personal Information or My Account tab on the Main Menu. Under the My Account screen, go to the “Security” section and then click “Change PIN”. PIN must be an 8 – 16 digit number only.
To access your pay stub via the phone
1. 1-800-581-3729, 1-800-951-3729*/ 866-6045-3729/ 888-641-3729/ 1-866-314-3729.
2. Login to your account; enter your Social security number and personal identification number
3. To review use following options-
Press “1” to your pay stub or request for a fax copy of your pay stub
Press “3” to check the status of a Fax request
Press “5” to change your PIN. Press # to repeat the menu
Press “*” to end call
Press “0” button to speak to a client service representative.