Ingram is a Fortune 500 company that is now offering official copy of pay stubs in electronic format, and all employees of direct deposit are eligible to access pay stubs online from paperless pay communication for free of charge. Ingram’s paperless pay also know as Ingram iPay by Equifax workforce solution is a secure, web based and easy to use tool that allows you to view your current and past pay stub and W-2 anytime, anywhere from internet enabled PC, laptop, tab or mobile device. Your Pay stubs will be available on before the day of every pay day. Employees will receive an email notification indicating the availability of their electronic pay stub if sign up for email alert option.
There are few tasks that you need to do upon entering the system. At first, employees must be paid through the TALX paperless pay system at least once in order to register. This is so the website can verify a user’s employment before giving them access to the site.
Employees will go to the paperless pay communication portal for your company, see Resource.
Ingram paperless pay employer code is 14722
Once there, the employee will click “Click Here to Login”
Once this is selected the employee will be directed to the “Login Screen” employee ID has to be entered. Employee ID must be without leading zeros. Ask your HR/payroll staff if you don’t know it. Click Continue.
Once entered your employee ID, you will be required to enter your personal identification number in the next screen. Please ask your Human Resource about initial PIN if you are first time user. So enter your PIN number and click Login button. If you are returning user, you have five attempts to key the correct PIN. If you forget, click on the “Forget your PIN”.
Next screen will show risk based authentication for new user. So click on Enroll Now button to upgrade security and keep your information safe.
It is six steps enrollment process.
1. Remember this computer…. Would you like us to remember this computer? 1st steps will ask you to remember your computer for next time login, so if you would like remember you computer select “Yes” and click “Continue” button. Otherwise select No and continue.
2. Personal security image; in the next screen, you should setup a security image, you may use arrow button to change image. Click on Continue.
3. Security Questions; in the 3rd steps, you must select six security question from drop down list and provide answer you will remember then click Continue.
4. Contact Information Phone/Email; in the 4th steps, add your Phone and email address. Please add original phone and email address as you will notify by phone and email when your pay stub ready to view. To get notification you must sign up for email and text alert.
5. Review security selection; last steps will review all of steps security questions and your response. So ensure that you have answered all questions by enter continue button.
Once completed the risk based authentication enrollment process, the next window will prompted to change your initial PIN. So key your initial PIN at first and enter new PIN two times. Once you key successfully, you are ready to review you pay stubs.
To print your current pay stub, select Print Pay Stub from the Main Menu. This button opens a new Adobe Acrobat window with a PDF document showing your most recent pay stub. To view past pay stub, select the Pay History. Select the desired pay date using a drop-down box. To view your current pay information, select PayStub Details.
TALX paperless pay systems allow requesting for send a fax copy of your pay stub by phone. To request, you may call at 1-800-951-3729*/ 866-6045-3729/ 888-641-3729/ 1-866-314-3729. Enter your user ID and PIN number. If you forget you PIN press “0” button. For automatic phone system-
Press “1” to your pay stub or request for a fax copy of your pay stub
Press “3” to check the status of a Fax request
Press “5” to change your PIN. Press # to repeat the menu
Press “*” to end call
Press “0” button to speak to a client service representative.