Associated Bank is a regional banking service provider in USA. The bank has nearly 4,500 employees with 255 branches that located Wisconsin, Illinois and Minnesota. The company has join with the Ceridian employee self service system to provide electronic delivery of earning statements, w-2, w-4 and others to employees and disclosed paper pay stub. So if you want to access your electronic earning statement and w-2, you may follow my instruction.
You will access following facilities at Ceridian ESS online portal-
View your employee profile: You will use this page to review your personal, employment, job and compensation information.
Change your address: The portal allows changing phone number and present address. To change, click on the “Change of Address” link from the dashboard and save.
Add/Change Dependent Information: You will also add or remove dependent. To edit dependent information, click the Dependent name.
Add/Change Emergency Contacts: You may use this page to review of your emergency contact list. If needed, you may add or edit emergency contact at any time.
Change your Marital Status: If needed, it is editable.
View your paychecks online and Change your Direct Deposit information:
1. Go to the Ceridian employee self service for Associated Bank (see Resource)
2. Key your username and password into the username and password filed and click on Login button, if first time, key your default password. Most of Ceridian self service associates company uses the last for digits of SSN or full date of birth as password. Ask your manager for assistant about user name and password.
3. After first time login, you will immediately prompt to change your password to a 8 digits of your choice. If not prompted, to change your default password, click on the “password” link under employee information field. Then you will be prompted to change your password to a minimum 8 digits alpha numeric password of your choice.
4. Pay stubs are available as earning statement in Ceridian ESS home screen for logged in user. To view your pay stub, click on the “Earning statement” under Payroll and Tax Information, then you will see a list of your current earning statements and click on a displayed check number to see earning statement. Not display, I think you are first time, and will as soon as your first pay check is cut from the new system.
5. To setup bank account, click on the “Direct deposits” link that appears below of the Earning statements. And a new bank account for first time, if returning user or already add a bank account, you may able to update or change banking information.
6. If you can’t login, you should contact with your payroll manager or ask your super visor / manager /administer.