Sodexo is one of the world largest multinational services company with 428,000 employees. Basically the company provides a wide range of service including food service and facility management. In USA, there have been lots of active services sites including 9 boycotts. By the way, the company support electronic pay options for their employee and also offer an employee self-service web portal where you will access your pay statement and year-end tax statement, manage direct deposits, update contact information etc. According to Sodexo payroll policy, payroll is process weekly or bi-weekly for Sodexo employee and your paycheck will be electronically deposited directly into your checking or savings account. To receive electronically, you must complete a direct deposit form with a voided check or savings account statement. If you sign up for direct deposit you will no longer receive a paper statement. You must follow the following instructions-
Retrieve Pay Stubs and W2s
Use ADP iPay portal to view and print your pay statement on each payday, and new tax statement will be available by the last week of January. Please review your pay statement and year-end tax statement, then if you have questions concerning why deductions ware made from your paycheck, contact at 877 PAYSDXO (877 729 7396). Access in the following way-
1. Go to the ADP iPay portal (see Resource)
2. Log in with your user ID and password.
3. If you are first time user, click on “REGISTER” button.
4. Enter your registration pass code: SODEXO-SODEXO ( or you have already receive via email)
5. click next
6. Click on Yes button on Window
7. Complete all the details required on this screen when you select “yes” button including verify your identity and enter personal information, establish user ID and password, setup security questions etc.
8. Click on go paperless options.
9. Set up email notification.
10. Once available of your new pay statement and W2, then you will receive an email alert. And login with your user ID and password to access.