If you are employed by Spirit Halloween or spencer gifts (parent company), you have an option to view and print your pay stub online in each payroll period and at year-end, your tax statement will be available online to view and print. Basically, Sprit Halloween is the number one seasonal Halloween retailer in the USA and Canada. It is operate during the Halloween season for 3 months. So if you are a seasonal or temporary worker, you will access your pay stub and w2 online. Sprit Halloween pay day are Monday, but you can receive your earning at Friday night with direct deposit and pay stub will be available at the same time in the iPay self-service portal. If you are new hired, your first pay will be a paper pay check.
How to Access ADP’s iPay self-service?
It is simple, just go to the https://ipay.adp.com website, and log in with your user name and password. Your user name is your first initial and last name@spencerllc. For example: your name is Alicia Buck then your user name is abuck@spencerllc. But if you are first time user, you need to follow the following steps-
1. Visit to the adp’s iPay portal (https://ipay.adp.com)
2. Then click the REGISTER NOW button.
3. Then enter the Registration code: Spencerllc-ipay
4. Click on Next
5. Do you want to set up an account with Spencer Gifts LLC? Select Yes
6. Verify your identity with name, SSN and captcha test, click Next
7. Answer all the security questions, click Next
8. Enter your personal registration code, don’t have this, click on send button. You will receive a personal registration code
9. Enter your contact information
10. Establish your password to log in the iPay system. The password must be include a letter and a number.
11. Set up the security question and answer
12. Enter the activation code to active your email address and phone number
13. Once you have successfully registered your account you may begin using with user ID and password.
iPay self service portal