As an employee at La Quinta Inn & suites, you’ll be given a competitive benefit package including life insurance, health insurance, paid time off, 401k etc. In general, the benefit package can show a discrepancy based on the state and country in which you are working. By the way, as a La Quinta Inn & suites US employee, you have access to ADP self service portal. ADP self service offers employees the ability to view their payroll and tax statements online. Each employee will receive a pay stub which itemizes the gross pay, net pay and all deductions include federal income tax, social security tax etc. According to the La Quinta Inn & suites payroll policy, full time employees are bi weekly, and your pay will be automatically credited to your banking account each pay day. If pay days fall on a holiday or weekend, then you will be paid on the next business day.
Access ADP Self service
In order to access ADP self service portal, follow the steps below:
1. Log into the ADP self service portal (see Resource)
2. If you are a first time user, you must register in order to use ADP self service online. Once you have complete registration process, you do not need to re-register every year.
3. click on “Register now” button (near the bottom of the page)
4. Information you will need to register:
You will need your registration code. Please Call at 1-800-376-0841 for the registration code, employee ID, DOB, SSN and company code- TVJ, personal details and contact information.
5. Once complete your registration process, active your email address and phone number.
6. If you see this message “you have no statements available to view” after log in, select “change your paperless options” and complete the activation process.
7. If you have more questions, contact at Corporate Payroll Department, 909 Hidden Ridge Drive Suite 600, Irving, TX 75038 email: LQC-ACCT-W2@laquinta.com
ADP self service