Shell is an energy and petrochemical company that active in every area of oil and gas industry. In accordance of market value, it is the world second largest oil company. However, this article will walk you through the steps for accessing your pay stubs and w2s online. Shell has more than 93K employees worldwide, but the following information is applicable for US employee only.
Instruction for accessing and printing pay stub via TALX Paperless Pay
If you would like to logging into TALX paperless pay from home, you must have inter access device. Paperless pay allows Shell employees to view and print pay stub online. But if you are new employee, you can’t setup your account at TALX paperless pay until after you have received your first paycheck. To access your pay stub online-
1. go to the TALX paperless pay for Shell or paperlesspay.talx.com/shell (see Resource)
2. From the Shell paperless pay page, click on “Click Here to Login”
3. Enter your social security number without dashes and leading zeros
4. Enter your PIN number. [ New user must be use default PIN number, it is provided by Shell HR ]
5. There are six steps to setup an account for new users. Once you have set up you account, you will be able to access pay stub online.
6. If you need further assistance, please contact with your payroll department.
Instruction for accessing and printing W2s via W2EXPRESS
1. To access W2s go to the W2EXPRESS website or search using keyword “w2express”. You may also use our Resource.
2. Type in your Employer code then click Go. Shell employer code is 11416,
3. Enter your Social security number (SSN) then click on Continue
4. Enter PIN number then log in, if you have not previously logged on to W2EXPRESS, you must set up your account with default PIN number and Social security number. The initial PIN number is provided by your Human Resource or Payroll department.
5. Once you have setup your account online, you will be able to access the W2EXPRESS system at any time.
6. If you are a new employee, no W2s will be visible until last week of January.