The Los Angeles Unified School District has at least 60,000 personnel with more than 1300 primary, elementary, middle, senior, multi level, charter, community etc school in the State. Most of personnel are related to the teaching (classroom and non classroom) profession, few of related to the administrating profession including school based administrator, non school based and in the central office. There are also non administrative or non teaching employees which working as school nurses, counselor and psychologist. By the way, as personnel of LAUSD, you may access its employees self service portal online to view and print pay stubs, w2 and time statements, change your tax withholdings and address. To access now, follows the following direction-
1. Visit the LAUSD employee self service portal, link is here
2. Sign in using your LAUSD user ID and password that you receive from school administrator.
3. To view your paystub, must installed the pdf reader in your PC, not yet installed, install first. Once logged in, you will see three main areas (time, personal information and pay) in your account dashboard.
4. To access pay stub, w2 or tax withholdings for W4, go to the “Pay Area”. Click on the “Online Pay Stub” quick link to access paystub. The quick link will show your pay stub or other information in next window.
5. If you want to return to the paper paystub, click the “Paper Pay Stub Option” and removed the tick from “Do not send pay stub to me”. For more information, contact your local office administration.